Articulations of Sin, End

Courtesy The Core Blog


The True Lightbringer 
"Yahweh is my shepherd. 
I shall not want--" 

I want, I yearn, 
I am dissatisfied--
Sin, sin.
It's just the best--

No. 
I am sin. 

I grumble. 
I'm thankless-- 
All tearless affection. 
My heart, 
it's the coldest--

Is there hope 
for the wretched? 

Yahweh is my shepherd--
There's hope for the wretched. 

Heart warmed at the fire of His pleasure...
plenteous Bread fills this beggar,
and choice Wine merries this mourner. 
I taste, I see,
Yahweh is good. Yahweh is best...
My heart now His treasure--
now His friends His love to me seals.
Oh-- I see--
Jesus is saving me. 

So with gratitude before God
do the godly feast, 
Bread and Wine,
making merry, 
bringing light angels near,
driving dark devils far. 
Our Father's delight 
amongst us is felt…
glory and beauty,
forevermore… 

YAHWEH is God. 
Yes--
Jesus is LORD

To the green pastures I go, 
still waters flowing freely. 
Lucifer's light is dashed by the Light, 
his giants thrashed in the fight. 
Archangel Michael wrought
this righteous destruction. 
My soul now restoring,
righteous paths finally rewarding… 

yes,
YAHWEH is God.
Jesus is LORD

The true Lightbringer has won, 
the morning star fallen. 
No night will be there--
only Light

- Jared Williams


Comments